IDrive Promo Code
- 1 How Can You Get The Best Discount On iDrive?
- 2 How Much Can You Save On iDrive?
- 2.1 What iDrive Packages Are There?
- 2.2 Our Exclusive Discounts
- 2.3 How To Claim Your iDrive Savings
- 2.4 IDrive Keeps Your Date Truly Secure
- 2.5 Keep Your Data Safe – Even When You’re Mobile
- 2.6 Here’s how iDrive makes it so easy to look after your mobile data:
- 2.7 Keep Your Social Data Safe
- 2.8 Cloud Technology Ensures A Fast Service
- 2.9 IDrive Makes Data Backups So Easy
- 2.10 Backups That Make Sense
- 2.11 Local Backup When You Need It
How Can You Get The Best Discount On iDrive?
Of course you might be wondering if you can find an iDrive coupon code for the best deal? Well, the bad news is that iDrive don’t issue official coupon codes – so don’t waste your time looking for them! The good news is that when you use our exclusive iDrive discount link you can make a fantastic saving right there on the iDrive site with no need for coupons.
How Much Can You Save On iDrive?
When you use our exclusive discount link, you can save up to 75% on your iDrive purchase. Every single iDrive package is discounted through our exclusive link, which means no matter what kind of package you need, you stand to make really great savings.
What iDrive Packages Are There?
IDrive offers a range of packages to suit every need and budget:
- A free 5GB package which doesn’t even need a credit card to sign up – this is fantastic if you’re trying out iDrive and want to see for yourself how powerful and useful it is before you commit to a bigger purchase.
- Personal packages of 1TB or 10TB to make sure you can backup absolutely everything that matters to you.
- Business packages 250GB, 500GB or 1.25TB to keep your business safe and secure at all times.
Our Exclusive Discounts
When you follow our exclusive link you can make big savings on your iDrive purchase:
- 1 year 1TB package for just $17.38 for the first year – normally retails at $69.50!
- 2 year 1TB package for just $104.25 – normally retails at $139.00!
- 1 year 10TB package for just $374.62 for the first year – normally retails at $499.50!
- 2 year 10TB package for just $749.25 – normally retails at $999.00!
And if you’re a business user, you can take advantage of some great discounts through our link too:
- 1 year 250GB package for just $74.62 for the first year – normal retails at$99.50!•2 year 250GB package for just $149.25 – normal retails at $199.00!
- 1 year 500GB package for just $149.62 for the first year – normal retails at$199.50!
- 2 year 500GB package for just $29.25 – normal retails at $399.00!
- 1 year 1.25TB package for just $374.62 for the first year – normal retails at$499.50!
- 2 year 1.25TB package for just $749.25 – normal retails at $999.00!
We highly recommend starting with the 1 year 1TB personal package if you can – at just $17.38 that’s less than a family trip to the movies and an incredible saving of 75%
How To Claim Your iDrive Savings
Claiming your iDrive savings couldn’t be easier:
- First go to the iDrive sales page following our exclusive discount link (insert link here)
- Now, click on the personal or business package to take you to the purchase page
- Select the package you would like to buy•Fill out all your billing and payment details
- Click on “create my account” – this will take you to the final order page
And you’re done! You can now use iDrive to keep your most important information safe at all times.
If you use a computer, tablet or phone – you need good backup options! These days more and more of our important information is stored electronically. Just think about all the things that get stored on devices each and every day:
- For businesses, there’s everything from vital business information to website copy to customer contact details.
- For families there’s everything from appointments to family photos to letters and emails.
- For professionals there’s everything from contacts to bank details to networking information.
And no matter who you are, there’s music, documents, pictures, notes and so much more.
In short large parts of our lives are electronic now – and that means that if something goes wrong, there’s a lot to lose! Keeping data backed up is more important now than ever before but let’s be honest, backups are time consuming. No one wants to spend hours saving to external drives, the Cloud, other devices and more. It takes a long time – time that you’d far rather be spending doing other things.
But if you don’t backup regularly, you risk loosing all of your most important information, so what are you to do?
That’s where iDrive comes in. iDrive is a one stop solution that lets you save all of your most important information – from your PC, laptop, tablet, iPhone or Android devices and even your Facebook pictures – into one handy and secure account. iDrive uses the cloud to provide you with an easy to use one-stop backup solution that makes keeping your data safe as easy as can be.
IDrive Keeps Your Date Truly Secure
When it comes to choosing a backup provider, naturally you want to choose one that offers unparalleled security. After all, you’re trusting them with keeping all your most important data safe, and you want to know they’re going to take your security seriously.
Luckily, iDrive has got your back. IDrive is committed to providing the very best security for all its customers. Here’s how iDrive keeps your data locked up safe:
- 256-bit encryption keeps your data safe and secure. All your data is stored using iDrive’s high level secure encryption, so no matter what you save, you can rest assured it’s been stored securely.
- You can choose your very own private encryption key which means only you can access your data. Services such as Google Drive or iCloud just don’t offer that kind of security!
- iDrive’s facilities are protected by world-class security. Your data is stored in data centers that come equipped with temperature control, seismically braced racks, state of the art security systems, motions sensors, surveillance, smoke detection and more.
- iDrive have their networks reviewed by trusted third parties on a regular basis, to weed out any application or service vulnerabilities.
When you choose iDrive, you can rest easy knowing your data is secure, and the physical location of their service is fully secure too.
Keep Your Data Safe – Even When You’re Mobile
Gone are the days when data meant backing up to your one desktop PC where you kept all your files! Most people are on the go these days. From taking your laptop to a business meeting to browsing the web on your phone when you’re out and about, chances are you use and access data using a wide range of devices.
iDrive is designed with users like you in mind. The service has been carefully built around mobile use and making it easy to backup devices of all kinds.
Here’s how iDrive makes it so easy to look after your mobile data:
- Cross-compatibility with both Android and IOS means you can save data to one device, and then download it to another with ease.
- Store all your important mobile data, including pictures, SMS, contacts, videos, calendar events, call logs and even apps.
- Timeline feature means that even when you backup from multiple devices, your photos and videos are sorted by date and location for ease of browsing.
- You can share or download your files easily with just a couple of screen touches.•Backup multiple devices easily and sync your files so you always have access to the most up to date version of any file, on any device.•Use iDrive to initiate local backups on your PC or laptop, for added security.
If the data in your phone or on your tablet matters to you, we highly recommend using iDrive to protect it!
Keep Your Social Data Safe
Are you on Facebook? If you are, iDrive will make sure your Facebook information is kept safe and secure too! You can use iDrive to save all your favorite Facebook photos and videos safely and securely so you’ll never use access to them.
You can download your Facebook photos and videos yourself, but it’s time consuming. With iDrive you just set your backup to run in the background and it does the hard work for you.
iDrive also backs up videos and photos that you’ve been tagged in. There’s no way to do that through Facebook’s interface alone – and that means if you’re untagged, unfriended, or the person who posted the picture or video deletes their account, the pictures and videos will be lost to your forever. With iDrive you never have to worry about losing a picture or video again.
Worried about digital clutter? Don’t be! iDrive does incremental backups, which means it checks for files that have been added since your most recent backup, and adds those, so there are no duplicates.
Cloud Technology Ensures A Fast Service
There’s nothing more frustrating than waiting for a backup to finish, and putting up with a slowed down system in the meantime. Thankfully iDrive makes those problems a thing of the past.
iDrive relies on the most powerful and up to date Cloud technology. That means a service that runs so fast and light you won’t even notice your devices are being backed up. You can keep using them as normal while iDrive takes care of everything in the background.
The creative minds behind iDrive understand that an initial Cloud backup can take hours or even days and use up a lot of your bandwidth, if there’s a lot of data.
That’s why they created iDriveExpress, a physical backup device to get you started. If you’re worried about your bandwidth, simply request an iDriveExpress device, backup your data onto it (it’s quick and easy!) and send it back. Worried about your data being in the post? No need! With iDrive’s military grade encryption, everything is completely safe, even in the rare even the device gets lost.
IDrive Makes Data Backups So Easy
One reason most people skip over performing data backups is that it’s just plain frustrating and time consuming. Trying to balance multiple devices, navigating frustrating control panels, putting up with a slowed down system while the backup is done, and then having to do it all again the next week or month … it’s no wonder some people never get around to doing a proper backup!
iDrive changes all of that. The service was designed to be as easy to use as possible, and it really lives up to that promise. Most backup jobs can be done in just one to three clicks or taps. Everything is accessed through one central and easy to use control panel. Everything is designed to be as intuitive and straightforward as possible.
As well as being easy to use, iDrive is so easy to customize. You can quickly access all your settings and make sure your backups are set up just the way you want them. That makes iDrive a highly flexible solution that can easily be made to fit your own individual backup needs and preferences.
If you do run into trouble? Don’t worry, iDrive support has your back! With live chat available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and phone support available from 6AM to 6PM Pacific time every weekday, help is always at hand if you need it.
Backups That Make Sense
Some backup options just, quite frankly, don’t make sense. It’s hard to find your files, or you get lots of duplicates. Nothing is stored in a way that makes sense. Before you know it, backing up and then accessing your files has become frustrating as can be, and you just want to give up the whole idea.
What we love about iDrive is that it’s designed to make backing up your data easy and intuitive. All your data is stored and categorized in a way that makes it ever so easy to access it. Once you’ve carried out your backup, you can access everything you need from your dashboard and find what you want in just a few clicks or taps.
iDrive also eliminates the need for slow backups that overwrite every single file as they go. iDrive’s smart technology recognizes which files are new or modified since the last backup, and only backs up what’s actually new. That means a faster service for you, and a much better use of your virtual storage space. iDrive doesn’t get clogged up with old files, which means you won’t waste the space you’ve paid for on duplicates or redundant backups.
iDrive also syncs your files across all your devices, so you can rest assured that after a backup, everything will be just where it should be.
Local Backup When You Need It
iDrive is a fantastic service – but what happens when you just need a physical backup? After all, even the best Cloud backup program can’t be right for every circumstance, every time.
The iDrive team understands that sometimes you need a physical backup of your files as well. That’s why they created iDriveOne – a portable storage device that combines the security of Cloud storage with the convenience of local connectivity. iDriveOne is like having your own Cloud storage device in your pocket – and you can backup unlimited desktop PCs, laptops and mobile devices to your iDriveOne. Some providers charge you by the device, but with iDrive your payment covers all your devices.
Worried about your iDriveOne getting lost or stolen? With military grade encryption at your back, even if your device should be lost or stolen the data will be safely locked away from prying eyes.
If you want to keep your data safe, iDrive one is the answer. And with an incredible 75% off when you use our exclusive discount link (insert here), why not get started today?